A Mens/Boys' and a Womens/Girls' locker room is avaiable. Privacy areas have been added to the Women's locker room. Please respect others and their property. The Phillips Community Pool is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Children age 5 and older should be in a gender appropriate locker room. For those with special needs (including added supervision), arrangements can be made for use of a separate changing area.
Please bring your own lock, towels and toiletries. Also, to ensure the preservation of our new lockers, please follow these guidelines:
1). No permanent locks on big lockers. Small lockers will hold most items.
2). Water must be removed from suites before hanging, using the suit spinner.
3). If you claim a small locker for your use by placing a lock on it, please register at the front desk which locker you have chosen. At this time, there is no fee to do this, but this is subject to change based on availability.
1. No running, pushing, shoving, or rough play.
2. No food, drink, or gum in the pool area or locker rooms.
3. Do not swim with a communicable disease or open sore.
4. Shower before using the pool.
5. Dive ONLY where diving is permitted. Back dives are not allowed.
6. Obey lifeguards and other advisory personnel.
7. Swimmers must wear appropriate swimwear.
8. All children 7 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Snorkels are
10. Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck.
The Phillips Community Pool is accessible to all, without regard to race, color, natural origin, religion, gender or ability.
Mon - Fri: 6-8 AM
Plus at least one lane during Open Swim times.
Mon-Fri: 3:45-7 pm
Sat-Sun: 1-4 pm
Hours may change slightly surrounding holidays. Please call ahead for these hours.
Contact us directly:
990 Flambeau Ave.
P.O. Box 70
Phillips, WI 54555
Or use our contact form.